1. Only iOS 11 or later is supported, please make sure to update your system to iOS 11 or higher.
2. When connecting a USB device, it is not possible to put photos directly into a USB flash drive. A new file named “DCIM” must be created (most cameras have this file).
Then send the photo to this file and insert USB to OTG. After 3-7 seconds, iPAD will automatically pop up the picture window.
3. This adapter cannot support USB devices exceeding 100mA. Please check your device for current. How to check the operating current of the USB device?
First, you should download the “ChipGenius” software on your computer. Then insert the U disk into the computer and use ChipGenius to detect the U disk information
4. This Lightning USB 2.0 Camera Adapter only supports transfer of photos or videos.
How to use it to transfer photos and videos from your camera?
1. Turn on the iPhone or iPad and connect Lightning to the USB camera adapter to the lighting port.
2. Use the USB cable provided with the camera to turn on the camera and connect it to the adapter.
3. Your ipad or iphone automatically opens the photo application 3-7 seconds after the adapter is connected, and then you can select the photo or video you want to import.
What is compatible:
iPhone: iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 iPad: iPad Pro 10.5 inches, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (second generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (first-generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3; iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, with Retina display Screen iPad Package Included:
1 x Flash to USB Camera Adapter
- Upgraded iPhone OTG adapter, support iOS 11 or above. Ideal for faster and easier transfer of photos and videos from the camera to your Phone and iPad.
- Plug and play, no app needed. And with the lightning to usb charging port, never worry about the power shortage when transferring the photos or videos.
- 14MB/S~16MB/S High speed data transfer. Support standard photo formats: JPEG and RAW; Support SD and HD video formats: H.264 and MPEG-4. Compatible for iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5/5c/5s, iPad Mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air2, iPad Pro etc.
- Connect USB peripherals, like RJ45 Eternet network adapter, USB flash disk, hubs, keyboards, audio/MIDI interfaces, external PC, card readers of SD and Micro SD and more.
- Please Note: Does not support USB devices over 100mA current. USB port, SD port and Micro SD port can’t be used at the same time.